2007 Yamaha V Star 1100 Silverado
Hot: Save $1,001.00 now until 9/30/2019
V Star 1100 Silverado
BELIEVE YOUR EYES.
With all that chrome and leather, it's hard to believe this isn't a custom job. But then, this 65-cubic-inch beauty is no ordinary motorcycle.
- A medium-size adjustable windshield, large touring seat, passenger pillion pad and backrest provide great long-range, two-up comfort.
- Roomy and beautiful soft-leather saddlebags provide storage for long-range adventures.
- Efficient and quiet shaft drive requires almost no maintenance.
- Classic, rigid-look rear end serves up 4.5 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock.
- 65 cubic-inch (1063cc), air-cooled, SOHC, 75-degree V-twin is tuned for outstanding low- and mid-range torque — maximum torque is reached at only 2500 RPM — for exceptional overall cruising performance.
- Forged lightweight pistons provide greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation for better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick cylinder fins enhance the stylish look while increasing cooling efficiency.
- Dual, heated Mikuni 37mm carburetors with throttle position sensor feature a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump and handy side-mounted air filter to ensure consistent fuel flow, great throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev range.
- One-way cam clutch-type starter decreases mechanical noise during starting.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive delivers superior reliability and smooth cruiser ride quality.
- Two-into-two exhaust system with dual shotgun-style staggered pipes play outstanding V-twin music and simplify the aftermarket conversion.
- Low-slung, large-diameter, rigid double-cradle frame with 33-degree rake creates strong, stylish machine with precise, predictable handling.
- Low, 28-inch seat height lets nearly everybody touch the pavement and enhances maneuverability.
- Extra-long, 64.8-inch wheelbase produces a long, low retro profile, with spacious ergonomics for added rider comfort and great handling.
- Beefy, brushed steel telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel smooths out the bumps.
- Tucked-out-of-sight, link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 4.5 inches of class-leading travel for a low profile that gives up a plush ride.
- Large-diameter dual front disc brakes and a single rear disc provide strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Comfortably placed, full-size rider floorboards enhance the ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Fat, tubeless tires on seven-spoke aluminum wheels combine classic looks with modern ride quality, comfort and handling.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a timeless machine.
- Large, 4.5-gallon teardrop fuel tank with class-leading fuel capacity serves up long-distance cruising range.
- Deeply valanced steel fenders combine cool style with rugged durability.
- Eye-catching, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, low oil and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Locking compartment under side cover provides secure storage for small items.
- Chrome 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight looks incredible and helps maximize nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 14AH battery ensures dependable, no-hassle starting.
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and all labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-valve, 75 deg. V-twin
- 1063 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 95 x 75 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 37 mm Mikuni w/throttle position sensor
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm telescopic fork; 5.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, link-type, w/adjustable preload (adjustable link Monocross); 4.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 298 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- 282 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in. (1645 mm)
- Seat Height
- 28 in. (710 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 l)
- Dry Weight
- 639 lbs. 285 kg)
- Final Drive
- Cerulean Silver, Black Cherry
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)