2014 Victory Motorcycles Vegas 8-Ball
The Victory Vegas 8-Ball is an outstanding cruiser motorcycle that delivers a great riding experience, tremendous value and styling that could only come from Victory Motorcycles.
- Blacked-Out Everything: The Vegas 8-Ball has blacked-out features from end to end, from the headlight to the exhaust. The blacked-out style is powerful and understated. A Vegas 8-Ball rider can customize and add accessories that suit your style to make the bike your own.
- 106 Cubic-Inch Freedom® V-Twin: The Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin is smooth, efficient – and extremely powerful. It’s fuel-injected, counter-balanced and it delivers 110 ft-lb of torque you can use for great cruising or negotiating city traffic. It provides instant throttle response and outstanding power you can unleash on demand.
- 110 ft-lbs of Torque: With the outstanding power of the Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin, you’ll ride a Vegas 8-Ball with confidence – and with 110 ft-lb of torque on tap. Use the power to enjoy the best cruising, to head out onto the open road, and to manage traffic with passing power to spare.
- 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission: Every gear shift is smooth and defined with the Victory 6-speed transmission with true overdrive. Its helical-cut gears ensure that each shift is smooth and sure. For interstate cruising, the 6th gear overdrive drops the RPMs and amps up your attitude.
- Black Stingray Wheels: The Vegas 8-Ball struts down the street with a tall, 21 in. custom-look Stingray wheel. The high-contrast wheels complement the bike’s blacked-out style and add a custom look. They also deliver a smooth ride and easy handling.
- Low Seat Height: Ride in comfort and in complete control with the low 25.2 in. seat height and pulled-back handlebars of the Vegas 8-Ball. The confidence-inspiring ergonomics provide an easy reach to the controls and let you plant your feet firmly on the ground.
- Streamlined Solo Seat: The Vegas 8-Ball seat is comfortable and stylish, and it puts the rider in a position of control and confidence. The seat is styled to integrate smoothly with the fuel tank’s split-tail design. To ride 2-up, add your choice of available Victory accessory passenger seats.
- Add Victory Accessories To Make It All Yours: Add Victory Accessories and customize your Vegas 8-Ball to suit your individual style. All Victory accessories undergo the same rigorous testing as our motorcycles, so they install easily, fit properly, and deliver outstanding performance.
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Bore x Stroke: 101 x 108 mm
- Charging System: 48 amps max output
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Cooling System: Air / oil
- Displacement: 106 ci / 1731 cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal. / 17 L
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Oil Capacity: 5.0 qt. / 4.73 L
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Front Suspension: Conventional telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with rising rate linkage, 3.0 in / 75 mm travel, preload adjustable spring
- Dry Weight: 638 lb./ 290 kg
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. / 135 mm
- GVWR: 1,151 lb./ 523 kg
- Length: 96.9 in. / 2462 mm
- Rake/trail: 33 deg. / 5.0 in/ 126 mm
- Seat Height: 25.2 in. / 640 mm
- Wheelbase: 67.1 in. / 1705 mm
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front braking system: Single 300mm x 5mm Floating Disc with 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
Wheels & Tires
- Front Tire: Dunlop Elite 3 – 90/90 21 54H (Tubeless)
- Front Wheel: 21 x 2.15 in.
- Rear Tire: Dunlop D417 – 180/55 B18 74H (Tubeless)
- Rear Wheel: 18 x 5.5 in.
- Gloss Black
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- 106 cu.in. (1731 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 x 108 mm
- Air / oil
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- Conventional telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in (130 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with rising rate linkage, 3.0 in (75 mm) travel, preload adjustable spring
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm x 5mm Floating Disc with 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop Elite 3 – 90/90 21 54H (Tubeless)
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop D417 – 180/55 B18 74H (Tubeless)
- 67.1 in. (1705 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.2 in. (640 mm)
- 33 deg.
- 5.0 in. (126 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- 638 lb. (290 kg)
- 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Gloss Black