2015 Victory Motorcycles Victory Magnum™
Envy comes standard. Life goes fast – make a lasting impr ession on the new Victory Magnum, our boldest bike to ever roll off the line. This big wheel bagger has the performance to turn heads, along with the style and sound to make people stop, stare, and listen. It ’s got a 21-inch wheel, slammed back-end, custom paint, and our best performing sound system ever — EVER ! Even sitting still, the Victory Magnum is never idle. Wherever it goes, it can’t be ignored.
- 21" Custom Front Wheel: The Magnum struts down the street flashing its custom-styled 21” front wheel that makes it clear this is truly the king of style. This premium cast wheel delivers an outstanding ride and smooth, easy handling – along with custom style no standard bagger can match.
- Slammed Rear End: To enhance the visual impact of the custom-style 21” front wheel, and to give the Magnum a slammed, custom-shop look, the rear end is lowered 1”. There’s no compromise in the great ride or easy handling, just a significant increase in full-throttle custom style.
- Highest-Performance Audio Ever: Pump your personal riding playlists through our highest-performance audio system ever. Integrated in the custom-painted fairing are 6 speakers that serve up 100 watts of premium sound. Plus, you can crank it up even further with a set of accessory saddlebag audio (sold separately) that complement the fairing speakers.
- Color-Matched Painted Features: Magnum-exclusive custom style is a symphony of color-matched painted features that complement the beautiful finishes on the sleek bodywork. From end to end, this stunning bagger has Painted Rear Fender Closeouts, Color-Matched Saddlebag Hinges and lock bezels, Color-Matched headlight/taillight bezels, a Painted Dash, and Painted Radiator Shroud. The Rear Fender Closeouts complete the custom look, covering seams and hardware with smooth, color-matched bodywork.
- Freedom 106/6 V-Twin: 106 Ft-Lb of Torque, 6-Speed Transmission: Victory Magnum riders rule the streets with custom style and performance. The 106-ci Victory® Freedom® V-Twin delivers 106 ft-lb of torque, and it’s a smooth, efficient engine – counter-balanced and fuel-injected. The 6th gear overdrive of the Victory 6-speed transmission drops the RPMs and delivers the smooth ride you’re looking for.
- Cruise Control and Abs Brakes: Cruise control enhances your comfort, and Victory Anti-Lock Brakes give a rider greater confidence and peace of mind. Out on the open road, the automotive-quality cruise control lets you relax and enjoy the ride. With Victory ABS, when traction is compromised, the ABS immediately and automatically provides reliable braking to help you stop quickly and under control.
- 26.3" Seat Height: The 26.3” seat height is the lowest in its class. Riders with all inseam lengths will be able to plant both feet firmly on the ground. A lower seat height provides the rider with greater control of the bike and enhances a rider’s confidence at low speeds and when stopped.
- Add Victory Accessories to Make It All Yours: Add Victory Accessories and customize your Victory Magnum™ to suit your individual style. All Victory accessories undergo the same rigorous testing as our motorcycles, so they install easily, fit properly, and deliver outstanding performance.
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Charging System: 48 amps max output
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Cooling: Air / oil
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Transmission Type: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Transmission/Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 101 x 108 mm
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 50° V-Twin
- Front Suspension: Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant rate linkage, 4.7 in / 120 mm travel, air adjustable
- Dry Weight: 760 lbs / 345 kg
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in / 148 mm
- GCWR: 1360 lbs / 618 kg
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 104.3 in / 2650 mm
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 5.6 in / 142 mm
- Seat Height: 26.3 in / 667 mm
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in / 1670 mm
- Brake System Type: Conventional w/ optional ABS
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tires: 120/70R21 Dunlop Elite 3 Front
- Front Wheel: 21 x 3.5" Front
- Rear Tires: 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 5.0"
- Plasma Lime with Silver
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- 106 cu. in. (1731 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 x 108 mm
- Air / oil
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in. (130 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant rate linkage, 4.7 in. (120 mm) travel, air adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70R21 Dunlop Elite 3 Front
- Rear Tire
- 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- 65.7 in. (1670 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.3 in. (667 mm)
- 29.0 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal. (22 L)
- Dry Weight
- 760 lb. (345 kg)
- 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Plasma Lime with Silver